Monday, November 27, 2006

Random Thoughts

Square Dance: The other rap music.
---
I wasn't a good student. Bad test scores. Didn't get into Hamburger University. Had to go to Hamburger Junior College for two years. Got my Associates Degree in Pickle Placement.
---
I am a humanist, just as my cat is a catist. Only natural to back the home team.
---
Ideals (revised) -- The truth. The whole truth. And nothing but the truth. Pick any two.­­­
­---
Yogism: When you think about it, everything you could think of is there without thinking about it.
---
Why? Why? Why is the moth attracted to the flame? What sends the lemming to the sea? What is the capital of North Dakota? Some questions are unanswerable.
---
It takes 3,000 cows a year to make one season's worth of NFL game balls. Makes me wonder who trained 'em to run those sewing machines.
---
Forgotten Historical Figures -- Michelangel'os brother, Tony, who painted the Sistine porch.
---
Nearly half of all marriages end in death. No wonder divorce seems like the better option.
---
Why dont they just train regular cranes to whoop?
---
Rod McKuen: The most understood poet in America.
---
Then she told me, "The sexual revolution has come and youre no Castro."
---
PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
If you were one of the 7 Dwarfs, which would you be?
Sneezy, Sleepy, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey
---
Snow White is all about drugs.
Snow White? Coker.
Dopey? Obvious.
Happy? X.
Bashful. (Paranoid)
Doc. The connection.
Sleepy. Downers.
Grumpy? Jonesin'.
Sneezy, Remember that scene in Annie Hall?
---
If you were a character from The Wizard of Oz, who would you be?
-- Look out for the flying monkey people.
---
And then I told her, "This isnt puppy love, this is *dog* love."
---
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happy hour.
---
She said: "My body is God's temple and my soul is the caretaker. Like a custodian of a church, ya know? And you don't let just anybody come up and stick his dick inside a church."
---
My football career ended early, right after a tackling dummy stopped me three yards behind the line of scrimmage.
---
I didn't make it as a terrorist. They sent me to blow up a car but I burned my lips on the tailpipe.
---
She's raising money to build a drive-up window at the Eye Bank.
---
Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most ferocious animal on earth.
---
Elizabeth Taylor-Hilton-Wilding-Todd-Fischer-Burton-Burton-Warner-Fortensky (for those of you at home keeping score)
---
Ban on aerosols! Riot squads armed with roll-on mace.
---
I have a friend who says he's gonna quit his job to serve the Lord (but only in an advisory capacity).
---
He told his dog to heel and pup stopped limping.
--
The best Christmas gift I ever got was a Deluxe Ant Farm With Ant Tractor, Ant Cows, Ant Chickens. A dragon fly as a crop duster
---
Little Known Fact: Alligators wont eat you if youre carrying a flashlight. It all depends how fast you carry it.
---
I used to work at a Japanese Fast Food place, where you took off only one shoe.
---
Getting old isnt so bad. But when your memory goes, forget it.
---
A Rousing Cheer for People with Short Attention Spans

SIS BOOM BOMBS AWAY!
COME AGAIN SOME OTHER DAY
CLOSE THE COVER ON YOUR MATCHES
COUNT YOUR CHICKEN WHEN IT HATCHES.
---
She was looking for someone like her father: an old man who gives her money and sleeps with her mother.
---
He's a very organized guy. I've seen him filing his fingernails. I usually cut 'em off and throw 'em away.
---
Swanson Angry Man Dinner
---
Swansons Cryogenic Turkey Dinner -- Pop it in the microwave, the turkey comes back to life.
---
...they got together for a heart to heart talk and nearly froze to death.
---
So ugly his mother got morning sickness after he was born.
---
He told his kid about the birds and the bees. Kid told him about his wife and the mailman.
---
When he was a kid playing in the sandbox, the cat tried to cover him up.
---
Good taste is timeless, and good times can be tasteless.
---
There are teddy bears. Why no teddy tigers? Teddy lions? Teddy iguanas?.
---
A loaf of bread, a bottle of wine, and a thou beside me in the wilderness.
---
Bad Hangover. Tried to commit suicide by pouring milk over Rice Krispies.
---
Cleveland Street is never in a good part of town.
---
My uncle has dedicated his live to devloping a sculpt-by-number kit.
---
Time heals all wounds. Unless it gets infected, in which case time leaves a scab.
---
Family Haircare Emporium Quartet Harmony.
---
I'm in an Edna St. Vincent malaise.
---
Which are you, a terrific roll in the hay or a turkey in the straw?
---
I have trouble remembering three things: names, faces and something else.
---
Just how many people in real life call a toilet the bathroom bowl?
---
I tried to donate my body to science; science is contesting the will.
---
I stayed awake last night trying to figure out the difference between Ricardo Mantalbon and Fernando Lamas.
---
They claim Dr. Joyce Brothers knows a lot about boxing. No way. I decked her with three left jabs and a right cross.
---
He was an only child, so had no playmates. Had to play with himself. Tried to go pro.
---
Remember that kid in middle school who always showered alone after gym class? His mother was afraid he wouldn't like undressing in front of a room full of pubescent boys. My, how wrong she was. Turns out he really likes it now.
---
I got these sleeping pills that promised, "You'll sleep like a baby." Wet my bed.
---
Résumé entry: Goodyear Rubber, Akron Ohio. Blimp Folder
---
In real life, there is no algebra.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome. I want more!